Child care services
The global child care services market is worth US$22.4 billion in 2022 and is expected to grow rapidly at a CAGR of 6.7% to reach a market valuation of US$42.8 billion. here the end of 2032.
In recent years, the consumer service industry is growing, with annual spending on services increasing. In terms of expenditure per household, childcare services accounted for less than 5% of total household expenditure, which over the past two quarters has seen an increase of up to 8%. Over the next ten years, Fact.MR estimates that spending per household on child care will exceed 15% of total child care spending.
For critical insights into this market, request a sample report
The child care services market is expected to grow at a significant rate with the presence of various new and established market players. These market players have adopted several business strategies to strengthen their market presence as well as their service offerings.
• In October 2022, Call Emmy, a parent-focused on-demand marketplace for providers of safer, quality home services to time-pressed families, announced the acquisition of Nanno. Nanno is a well-known and reputable online childcare company with great technology offerings.
To learn more about the child care services market, you can contact our analyst
Profiled Key Companies
• ABC Nanny Services
• Absolute Best Care Nanny
• Nanny and butler
• Williamsburg Nanny Agency
• Seated pretty babysitters
• Your house
• Babysitters and company
• Hello Au Pairs
• A nanny for you
Child Care Industry Research Segmentation
• By type:
o Live-in babysitters
o Live babysitters
Full time babysitters
• By region:
o North America
o Latin America
o East Asia
o South Asia & Oceania
o Middle East and Africa
Access this report for free:
Questionnaire answered in Child Care Services Market report includes:
• How has the market for babysitting services evolved?
• What are the current and future prospects for global babysitting services based on region?
• What are the challenges and opportunities for babysitting services?
• Why is childcare consumption the highest in the region?
• In what year should the segment exceed the segment?
What sets the Fact.MR report apart from others?
• MR follows a six-point mechanism known as EVOLUTION (Assess. Visualize. Overcome. Leverage. Check. Eliminate.). The report is specially created to assess the impact of COVID-19 on the Babysitting Services Market. This mechanism focuses on almost all the factors in a defined way to provide the best research report to market players.
• Assess: A Fact.MR report assesses every little aspect that can prove to be a growth generator for the child care services market, thus making it different and special from other reports.
• Visualize: The authors involved in the research activities have visualized the post-COVID-19 era so that the major market players get an insight and help them take certain actions to ensure continued growth during the forecast period .
• Overcome: The report examines the points that can prove to be an Achilles heel for the child care services market and helps in creating strategies to overcome the obstacles that can hinder the growth of the child care services market of children.
• Leverage: The child care services market can take advantage of certain aspects that can prove beneficial for increasing the growth rate. Fact.MR covers all the points on which the main stakeholders can rely.
• Verify: Research is carried out systematically to ensure validation of all aspects covered in the report. All points are double-checked and verified thoroughly to avoid flaws and misinformation.
• Eradicate: Last but not the least, this aspect helps the key player to remove all the barriers that stand between the growth rate and the child care market.
Discover Fact.MR’s additional information on the field of consumer goods
Beauty oils market:
Organic Hair Care Market: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/organic-hair-care-products-sales-surging-at-7-cagr-backed-by-consumer-preference-for-ingredients-derived-from-natural- sources-fact-mr-301325523.html
21st floor, 136 Sejong-daero,
Phone: +1 (628) 251-1583
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
This press release was published on openPR.